Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Ouija Board Freak Out

It started like most stupid events happen out of extreme boredom. Our first spirit came to us on our third séance (note: the more you use the board the higher chance you have of channeling a spirit). The spirit told us that its name is BDWC. He said that he died in 2000 at the age of 11. He left after that. We ended the séance.

We tried again about an hour later. This time we met a spirit named Jeff who was as old as BDWC and died the same year which made me a little suspicious. We asked were he was after that and he replied B.E.H.I.N.D I asked him to move the glass towards whoever he was behind. And of course it was me he was behind. After that he moved the glass toward the candle directly in front of me. It almost burned me. I asked him if he was trying to burn me and he told me yes. We immediately ended the séance but not without some resistance from Jeff. If you think that was bad it took a horrible turn.

My friend invited me to spend the night. I agreed and brought my Ouija board, candle, and lighter. We waited till about 1:00 am. and started the séance. We started and almost immediately got a spirit. My friends chickened out and just watched.

We asked the name and it replied D.E.M.U.S.K.U.S. which freaked me but my friends more. Then I asked if he was a good spirit and he replied N.O. and I was frozen in fear. I asked him to depart but he refused. I finally made him depart and ended the séance. It sounds lame here but if you were there you would have been freaked out.

After that we just watched some TV but I felt extremely jumpy and out of body. I knew I was there but at the same time I felt like I was looking right at myself. Then I saw the door crack open and a darker than the room black just slimed in and when I told my friends to look it was gone. I saw a white orb float near my ear and in it I heard demonic and torturing screams for about 10 seconds. After that I called my mom and they came to pick me up. I'm never messing with a Ouija board unless my big brother's around playing.

Sent in by Enrique, Copyright 2010

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.