Sunday, May 31, 2015

Experience Using Home Made Ouija Board

Hi , I'm Jack and on Friday I used the Ouija board for the first time.

I got paper and cardboard and cut out the cardboard roughly the same size as a paper sheet and then drew everything on it.

I used a shot glass and it worked perfectly so here is what the spirit said

- Is there any spirit that would like to talk?
- Yes
- Are you a boy
- Yes
- What is your name?
- Brian
- how were you when you died
- 72
- How did you die?
- NO
- do you want to tell me?
- no
- Okay

I was really scared so I said goodbye and closed the session.

I tried a bit later and something bad really happened it went a bit like this

- Is there a spirit who would like to talk?
- No
- Why not
- Bad man
- who is bad?
- you
- how old are you?
- 7
- whats your name?
- Peter
- Thank you goodbye
- no
- Is this Peter?
- no
- who is this?
- Yuo
- are good or bad?
- BAD
- I moved the shot glass to goodbye and closed the session I ripped up the board and put it in the bin.

What do I do?

Anonymous

6 comments:

  1. Stay away from it

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay away from it and other boards, dispose of it by breaking it in 3 or 7 pieces, and scattering them into a body of water. say a prayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive read a few of your comments and it sounds like you know your shit. I as well have heard that burning a board is bad news and that you should put it under a body of water, but is it suppose to stay under forever? Also, when you demand a negative spirit to leave, how do you go about doing it? I need to know for any future uses of a board.i don't plan on using one until I gather all the information I need.

      Thanks,
      Andrea

      Delete
  3. NeNever burn a board it can release the evil spirits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not things to be doing believe u me there are nasty things

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.