Friday, May 22, 2015

Scary Ouija Board Experience

My name is Thomas. I am 16 and me and my friends were playing with a Ouija board in an attempt to contact our deceased friend who passed away in a car accident.

We were playing when we heard a noise in the kitchen. We said "Lizzie we are here for you. We miss you."

Nothing happened for a few seconds before the planchette stutter a bit before sliding to the word YES.

We asked "who is this" and the planchette spelt out L-I-Z under the board. I shivered and very slowly picked up the planchette and raised it up the see through the oculus through my eye (I made the planchette out of wood so I used a mini magnifying glass for the oculus ) and I saw a faint figure sitting at the chair and I screamed.

My friends and I slid it to goodbye and we never played it again.

Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.