Monday, September 4, 2017

Elkis The Friendly Spirit

I went over to my friend’s house and we were bored so we decided to use a Ouija board. We went to a house under construction and went under it with a Ouija board that we made out of paper and the bottom of a plastic bottle. The board moved gradually to yes, then just stopped. After a few days, I went back over there, with the board I bought online a while back and a board I made out of a shoe box just for fun. I meant to bring the one I bought, but the shoe box board was inside, and I didn’t know, but it didn’t matter. Anyways, my friend wanted to go swimming down at their dock so I was like okay, but their mom did not like the board in their house, so I brought it down to the dock with me. My friend’s little sister wanted to play too, so we did. After trying to contact some people, we kept getting short answers, and nothing more. We tried it one last time and we contacted someone who said their name was “Elkis.” This lovely spirit was willing to talk to us and everything. Being the goofy kids we are, we started joking around with Elkis and she loved it! She would spell out “LOL” and “HAHA.” Keep in mind that I am very experienced with the board, but my friend and her sister were not. They also did not believe in this up until they started using it.

It started getting dark outside so we decided to use it in the house without their mom knowing. We went into the little sister’s room and used it. To our astonishment, Elkis could somewhat see into our past, but not our future. Elkis knew my passcode on my phone and other stuff none of the players knew. We then decided to try to bond with Elkis some more, and we suggested that we add emojis onto the board so she can express how she feels. We did, and she immediately started using them! We added a happy emoji, laughing emoji, crying emoji, heart eye emoji, and a poop emoji. Because Elkis did not speak English as her first language, we put a question mark on the board as well so she can go to when whenever she is confused.

We wanted to see what Elkis could really do. We told her to go to her favorite player. She pointed to me and she said because I am the least scared of the board and the most open towards her. We then asked her to show where she was sitting and she just moved the planchette of the board to where she was sitting and moved right back on. We started talking about bad spirits (which I know of) and she moved it to the crying face. We said why, and she told us that she doesn’t like bad spirits. She explained to us that she will protect us, and told us that if we write her name on the board only she can contact us through it. We did it, and she was very happy. Elkis has a good sense of humor, so we decided to show her some more memes and stuff which she liked. We got an insight into her life; she was texting while driving and died in a car wreck in 2008, when she was 19 years old. She was the only casualty, and her birthdate was April 30, 1989. It was nearly midnight, and I had to get back home. She told me that I needed to bring the board to my house, but she was going to stay here with my friend and her sister.

The next day I got up bright and early to use the board again. Right when we asked, she answered. She told us she watched over the sister overnight. We started asking her more questions, and we tried to teach her the usage of “yeet.” We added yeet to the board so when she wants to say it she can just go to it. After talking to Elkis for a while, she proved to be real by explaining stuff we cannot. My Ouija board experience has been all the good, and I think I’ve made a friend for life!

Alex Orr

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.