Thursday, December 28, 2017

I Know Ouija Boards Are Evil

July 20, 2013. I was living by myself in my apartment home and one day I decided to purchase a ouija board. I was so excited to get the board because they always fascinatined me.

Well I finally got my board in the mail. One day I decided to play the board. I was a little skeptical not thinking anything would really transpire. So I begin to ask the board dumb yes dumb questions just to see the response.

I asked was anyone there it said yes.

I asked how many spirits were here with me it said 3.

I asked it what was its name it said Norma, I didn't know a Norma so I asked it what was its name it said Carrie, again I didn't know a Carrie so I asked it what was its real name it spelled out DADDY. I was like who is Daddy it said DEVIL. A little intrigued I kept on going.

I asked it what did it want it spelled out HELP ME. I said what do you need help with, it said I NEED YOUR BODY. I kinda paused a little freaked out but I kept on playing. I asked it do you want to possess me it said YES.

Then I asked the board let me speak to another spirit because I said it was making me feel weird. It replied ARE YOU SCARED. I said no really lying because I was then it spelled out YOU SHOULD BE. So I continued like my session like a stupid person and asked to speak to another spirit.

I asked was anyone there it said YES. I asked its name it said MOMMY. I'm like who is Mommy it said DADDY I said who is Daddy, it replied DEMON.

I asked this spirit what it wanted. It replied I NEED YOUR BODY, GIMME YOUR SOUL. I was so shocked and scared. I asked who wants my soul. It replied DEVIL. I said Satan wants to possess me. It said YES. I was like I'm done Goodbye. It replied PLEASE STAY. I said I need to go. It replied ARE YOU SCARED OF ME. I said Yes. Then I stopped using the Board and I took it outside and threw it in my dumpster.

A few weeks after that Encounter with the board I began to hear voices, like people talking in my apartment. I would experience vivid dreams where spirits would come to me in my dream and I was possessed by them. This possession dream repeated itself almost every night for a few months. I would hear knocking on my bedroom walls at night and then one night I saw this dark figure standing near my bathroom door. I was terrified so I jumped up turned all my lights on and put music on.

I couldn't really sleep for the next few days because I was scared of the Encounter. So yes I do believe in Ouija boards and I know they are EVIL for sure now.

Briani

3 comments:

  1. you should not have thrown away the board...
    you are sure to get possessed now...
    the demon will keep making more scared, angry and sad then you will commit suicide.
    if you had not thrown away the board you could have saved yourself...
    if the board comes back (that sometimes happens) then break it into seven pieces and pour holy water on it and bury it to rot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call aloud Holy Ghost and say Ow Witness of God save me from evil spirits. Amen! in Jesus name. Then the spirits will leave, Again it looks like you have psychic abilities be baptized you will get a gift from Holy Ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.