Saturday, January 6, 2018

I Shouldn't Have Used A Ouija Board

These events just started happening to me. About 3 months ago me and two friends used a ouija Board. It worked good and nothing went wrong.

The spirts name was x and it was nice. Later that Night we used it again and talked to someone named v. This time it was different I had a bad feeling.

My whole room smelt like spoiled milk. So we didn't like this she said goodbye.

So a few months go by and it was New Year's Eve. I took a video of The Whole session and I watched it and there was this weird demonic noise just for a few seconds.

Now the video just won't work unless it's just me or the friends who used it with me. Ever since weird things have been happing and I dont know what to do.

Someone help?

Anonymous

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. watch out, you can be possessed by ouija boards and be forced to commit suicide.

    to break a ouija board and the posession spell then you must break it into 7 pieces and soaked in holy water before burying it.

    DO NOT BURN IT YOU WILL GET CURSED AND DIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.